Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pretentious, lazy piece of shit, you are.

Have you ever felt so angry that when you look at that some you're pissed at, all you can picture is taking a metal bat and bashing their face in?

I never used to have these visual thoughts, well because they are evil and malicious. But now, now I see the need in doing so to save my sanity.

I picture their face distorting in slow motion, blood and fluids slowly gushing out from their mouths, teeth falling apart, eyes closed, face cringe in pain. The thought of me doing that to that someone satisfies me to the core, to see them in pain and suffering lifts the burden off my shoulders.

My heart is not growing fonder, only harder. I'm becoming one hell of a heartless bitch.
Only to you though, only towards you.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online