Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You learn and see something new everyday

I ...wrote a heap of stuff and I somehow stuffed it up. I honestly cannot remember what I previously wrote because I'm such a goldfish, so I'm just going to put up pictures.




The crowd watching the Great Australian Duck Race. Rubber ducks are cool but it was probably the most slowest most painful race I ever sat through; scorching heat, crying babies, did I mention scorching heat.



After what it seems like eternity, the race started. I left after 5 minutes because my skin was on fireee.

(Oh yea, I learned something new today. Black and white photos with colour accent, yay! not the best but eh, my first try)




Me and my new ugly dark skin and dying grasses. No one was around me because I was sitting on the pathway, which I only realised after almost getting run over by baby prams, over and over again.

I was looking up at the sky today and saw this in the making.








Pretty cool...preeeety cool.

Tennis, ah yes tennis, I've been watching it on a big screen in Fed Square even though there is a tv in the house. I didn't want to watch it alone :(.
I could
go on and on about how much I.....but yyeo will only roll her eyes and puke blood, so i'll spare my feelings. haha

fin.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online