Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WD-40

So I took a stupid challenge from y.yeo yesterday to prove to her that not everyone knows what wd-40 is. INCASE some of you might not know what it is, its some "penetrating oil spray" (?), widely used around the household.

The reason why I don't know what it is is because I've never used it. Yes, I'm sure dad has used it a million times, but you see I don't see why I have to pay attention to the brand of this oil spray. I mean dad might have used another brand. WD-40 stands for, water displacement-40th formula. Just a Brand people. There are other products out there! I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't use THIS particular brand.

So anyways, I tried to justify myself by putting this on my facebook account :
Ai wants to know if everyone, EVERYONE, knows what wd40 is and if everyone should know what it is. if i get a reply i would be quite impressed.

To my disappointment, 5 people responded to it saying that they know what it is and even mentioning it's purposes. But then again it's 5 people out of so many people I have as "friends". I'm quite sure that at least 30% of them do not know what it is. If you've never used it, seen it, have perfect closet and doors and hinges, I don't see why you should know what it is.

So I might have lost and embarrassed myself in this challenge but at least I know there's one person out there who didn't know what it was and was tormented by the same person. Elaine Yeo; we need to find something that Yvonne Yeo doesn't know about. I'm sure there's something out that there that she doesn't know...product wise that is. lol.

Till then, yvonne, wiki yourself silly.

1 comment:

ElaineYeo said...

Hahaha!!! I'll TRY to think of something and we'll put her to the test!!! *wooootttt*

But then again..Yvonne is like an auntie..an uncle...a teenager...a kid...So, her knowledge range of products is quite wide I must say..but I'm sure she would not know SOMETHING..

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online