Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Composed is what you should be.

I finally got the job. Today was my first day of work and boy did it abuse my feet and bashed my face in glass. I've never worked in a cafe before this and to work on a super busy night on my first shift was a real kicker. It's weird being on the other side for a change. To serve people instead of getting served. I cannot picture myself working full time in a cafe. My brains will wilt and die and wilt some more.

So anyways, I'm still house hunting. Such a terrible experience. Application forms and more application forms, gargh...I can't wait to have a house to call my rented own. As much as I would love to crash on the 37th floor with an absolutely amazing view of the city and beyond, I'm longing to have a place of my own, a BED of my own. Oh yes a bed of my own...drools. Oh and also get some sweet speakers to listen to music the way it should be heard, not through a 4 year old laptop speakers. So many things to look forward to!!

Gosh, I'm beat. I can't think anymore.
Lets hope something interesting happens in the coming weeks. Something to write about.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online